Audio Samples Nothing beats the real thing; real musicians bringing their own ethos to the music. I hope to have some live recordings up eventually (once CD's are in post production). Please note that some scores and tracks have not been made commercially available yet. Once agreeing to arrange a piece, not in the public domain or without the composer's consent, I am obliged to seek out copyright permission in avoidance of breaching copyright laws.
- Orchestration of Ben Milis' song "Worthy" for the Institute of Worship Orchestra on their tour to New Zealand in 2015.
- Arranging John Warner's song, 'Anderson's Coast' for TTBB choir for the Pemulwuy Men's Festival Brisbane, 2014.
- Orchestration of 'Anderson's Coast' for the International Australian School in Singapore.
- Performance of 'We Shall Behold Him' with the IOW orchestra, Benjamin Milis and Marian Moroney on February 10, Avondale College Church.
- The Last Rose of Summer for SSA choir and piano- St Clares College Chorale
- People Get Ready - SATB + piano for the Strange Weather Gospel Choir
- Orchestrating a piece called 'We Shall Behold Him' by Dottie Rambo for solo piano and full orchestra - a'concerto' type arrangement :) Performing/conducting in Newcastle with the IOW orchestra on November 3.
- Orchestration for the Festival of Mission Orchestra at Dallas Brooks Hall November 11 and 12.
- Arranged four songs for Eric and Monique Johnson (http://www.ericandmonique.com/2011/07/15/live-at-psalter/) and four songs for Anna Weatherup http://annaweatherup.com/. All 8 songs were arranged for string quartet and the artists for the Live from Psalter program (live video clips in the studio for the HOPE channel. http://www.psaltermusic.com/ Wonderful artists! http://www.psaltermusic.com/blogs/psalter-blog/posts/1-july-2011
- Arranging various pieces and compositions for community choirs including John Warner's"To the Unknown Worker" which was performed by the Canberra Union Voices for the 'International Day of Mourning' to recognise workers who have died in the workplace.
- 16 Sacred and Gospel arrangements for 9 piece string orchestra, piano and soprano Connie Hain for CD recording. Songs included Be Thou My Vision, Deep River, He, The Lord's Prayer, I'll Walk with God, Give me Jesus, He will Carry You.
- Voice/Piano reduction of an aria from Francesco Bartholomeo Conti's work Languet anima mea for soprano, oboe, strings and organ.
- Arrangement of Edward Elgar's 'Nimrod' from Enigma Variations and Pietro Mascagni's 'Intermezzo' for 5 flutes, 2 clarinets, 2 trumpets in Bb, french Horn, tuba, 2 violins, cello, double bass and soprano voice (conducting class assignment).
- Various Christmas carols for local church ensemble consisting of piano, 2 flutes, 2 clarinets, saxophone, french horn, trombone, violin, viola, cello and guitar.
- Arranged contemporary Christian song for full orchestra and 2 singers for the Festival of Mission held in Brisbane. Video of this event on the Conductor link of this website.
- Arrangement of Pietro Mascagni's 'Easter Hymn' from the opera Cavalleria Rusticana for piano, flute, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet in Bb, horn in Eb, trombone, string quartet, guitar and chorus.