- Commissioned to compose a three minute unaccompanied SATB work in honour of Sydney Philharmonia Choirs 100th anniversary. One of several Australian composers who have been commissioned to compose one hundred minutes of music for the organisation. This piece will be performed on the choirs' European tour in 2020.
- Performed the Bass solos in Haydn's 'Nelson Mass.'
- Arranger for the Northern Territory Beat Festival, 2020.
- Gather the Stars (SATB and Piano) commission premieres with the Gondwana Chorale and Gondwana Singers, conducted by Carl Crossin. Performance is broadcast on ABC Classic FM.
- Commissioned by conductor Andrew Wailes, to compose for The Australian Children's Choir, The Box Hill Chorale and The Royal Melbourne Philharmonic, An Australian Christmas.
- Arranger for the Northern Territory Beat Festival, 2019.
- A Red Robin (SSA) and Perfect Day (2 part) published by Hal Leonard (Henry Leck's Creating Artistry Series).
- Silent Night recorded on 'Beneath the Incense Tree' by The Choir of Trinity College, Melbourne, Christopher Watson, Conductor.
- Guest conductor for the Choral Institute of Melbourne (CHIME)
- Commissioned to compose for the Gondwana National Choirs Festival of Summer Voices. Attended the ACDA National Convention in Minneapolis.
- A Red Robin premieres with the Australian Children's Choir conducted by Andrew Wailes.
- Graduated and awarded a Master of Music majoring in choral conducting from the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama. Awarded the Fujisawa Male Voice Choir award for the highest grade for the Masters final recital.
- Ode to Music (SATB) commissioned and premiered by the Adelaide Chamber Singers conducted by Carl Crossin.
- Companioned (SATB and piano) commissioned and performed by Penn High School Viva Voce and Andrew Nemeth.
- Oakham High School perform Amazing Grace arrangement in BBC's School Choir of the Year competition (BBC) placing as a semi finalist.
- Australia Arts Council Grant for the commission of Lest we Forget (SATB and solo trumpet) is premiered Anzac Day to commemorate 100 years since the landing of ANZAC troops at Gallipoli.
- God's Grandeur (SATB and piano) commissioned and performed by Dr. Jo-Michael Scheibe and the University of Southern California, Thornton Chamber Singers.
- Like Barley Bending (SATB and solo violin) commissioned and premiered by Andrew Crane and the University of East Carolina Chamber Singers.
- Guest lecture at Lee University
- Australia Arts Council Grant for the commission of Lest we Forget (SATB and solo trumpet)
- Love bade me welcome (SATB) commissioned and premiered by Nathan Kreitzer and the Santa Barbara City College, Quire of Voyces.
- Indianapolis Youth Chorale perform Come Sleep at the American Choral Directors Association conference. Conducted by Cheryl West. (March)
- Choral work, Captive, premieres at the Sydney Opera House with the The Arts Unit (Department of Education). Conducted by Alex Pringle. (August)
- Composer in residence with the New York based choir, Schola Cantorum on Hudson.
- Featured in January 2013 edition of Limelight classical magazine in the Up and Coming feature.
- Come Sleep performed at Carnegie Hall with the National Festival Chorus, conducted by Dr. Jo-Michael Scheibe.
- Remember commission and premiere with the Choir of the Southern Cross, Young.
- Composer in residence at Border Music Camp (July)
- Australian premiere of Come Sleep at the Melbourne Recital Centre with the Australian Opera Scholars.
- Winner of the Abbey Road Studios Anthem Competition. Selected as 1 of 8 winners from 918 worldwide entries to record his composition Come Sleep to celebrate the studios' 80th anniversary.. This recording was conducted and performed by Eric Whitacre and his singers.